Warehouse Specialist – Salary DOE
Our client are looking to recruit an experienced warehouse specialist who has a proven track record of driving forward change and efficiencies.
The candidate needs to have a flexible approach and is self-motivated to achieve the day-to-day tasks and also longer-term improvement projects.
Salary dependent on experience.
- Stock control management
- Continuous process reviews and improvements across all warehouse functions
- Development of self and others as the business evolves.
- General warehousing tasks
- Comply with Health and Safety Standards
- Loading and unloading of goods from vehicle
- Stacking of goods in correct racking/storage bays
- Stacking empty pallets
- Picking/packing onto pallets
- Picking/packing cartons for courier collections
- 5+ years’ warehousing experience
- Proven track record of process improvements
- Ability to function well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Dependable and Reliable
- Computer literate
- Good numerical skills
- Diligent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, work to tight deadlines
- Flexibility – working hours (overtime)
- Forklift / Bendi truck driver