Quality Lead – £40-50K
Our client within the film industry is looking for a Quality Lead to join their team, reporting into the Head of Science.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday, 9am-5.30pm, and the role will be a mix of home and office based (Windsor & other production sites) as required.
- Author to laboratory SOPs, policies, procedures and forms;
- Responsible for QMS activities including deviations, change controls, corrective actions and preventive actions as required;
- Ensuring laboratory compliance with in-house SOPs and ISO15189/ISO22870, training etc;
- Facilitating implementation of external standards;
- Internal auditing of laboratory once set up has been completed and development/implementation of process;
- Ensuring continuous improvement is implemented throughout the laboratory, through audits and SOPs;
- Managing of quality issues including customer complaints;
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of Science
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in quality assurance.
- PCR/Virology laboratory experience
- Quality management system experience.
- Authoring quality documents experience.
- Experience of implementation and accreditation to 15189/22870.
- Super organised: used to juggling multiple projects with different priorities and working to short deadlines
- Strong attention to detail: our team rely on us to ensure projects run perfectly
- Tech savvy: confident using MS Office
- Have a growth mindsight: we’re growing fast, and you’ll be expected to offer ideas where processes can be improved and drive your own personal development
- Excellent verbal and written skills: you should be able to draft clear, concise communications, adapting tone & style as appropriate