Quality Document Coordinator & Archive Solution Specialist – £14.87 per hour
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company based in Speke is looking for a Quality Document Coordinator & Archive Solution Specialist to join their busy and lively team on a temporary basis for 12 months, with the scope for extension for the right candidate.
Performing as an Archivist including:
- Review and storage of records submitted to the records room.
- Issue and reconcile logbooks for the site.
- Assist in filing of EDMS documents.
- Assist in searching, locating, obtaining and distributing documents are records both onsite and offsite.
- Arranging offsite storage of records.
- Processing audit and customer requests.
Performing as a Document Coordinator including:
- Executing workflow and effective document management for Controlled Documents
- Serving as a contact for basic technical questions relating to the use of the document management system globally
- Notifying staff of new, revised and withdrawn controlled documents
- Troubleshooting workflows and report generation
- Formatting when required
- Periodic review workflows, reporting and support
- General knowledge of regulatory requirements for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or vaccine industry required.
- Ability to analyse issues and problem solve to support decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness, written/verbal communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Quality Systems. Direct experience with GxP Document Management Systems, GxP Archival Systems, and Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly attentive to details and able to work well as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific discipline/Life Sciences preferred or equivalent experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry.