QC Professional (£13.11 – £18.89 per hour)
Our client a High tech, dynamic Biotech company, based in Speke is looking for a QC Professional from a Pharmaceutical background to join their Quality team.
This role is to start as soon as possible and to last for 3 months (possible longer). There is also a possibility of other opportunities arising from the position for the right candidate.
The role is paying between £13.11 – £18.89 dependant on experience.
****Please do not apply for this role unless you are available immediately/on a 1 weeks notice AND are able to commit to shift work ****
Working patterns will vary dependent on the area but will be a mix of: Days (Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.45pm, Friday 8am - 1pm) paying between £13.11 - £14.20 per hour Shift 1 - Days 2 on 2 off (hours depend on area) the rate will range from £16.00 - £17.32 per hour Shift 2 - 2 days 2 nights, 2 on 2 off - £17.44 - 18.89 per hour.
- Perform raw material and components inspection (quality receipt) and sampling.
- Communicate their findings as a result of testing promptly, to the QC Analytical leadership team (Team Coordinators and Manager).
- Highlight deviations (either out of specification results or compliance gaps) to a leadership team member immediately as they are recognised.
- Instrument Maintenance and Calibration
- Sampling booth cleaning and monitoring
- Reagent and Standard Qualification
- Initiation of deviations
- Initiation, and completion, of CAPAs
- Completion of Change Control actions
- Updates and reviews of SOPs
- Participation in quality risk assessments
- HSE risk assessment completion, review and adherence
- Archiving of laboratory documentation,
- Ordering of reagents and consumables
- Maintenance of QC sample and reagent stores
- Ensuring a clean and safe workplace for all associates
- Proactively maintain their own training records, and to only perform tasks that they have confirmed themselves to be compliantly trained in, in accordance with local SOPs
- Communicate professionally and effectively with their fellow team members and the QC Analytical leadership team.
- Must be fluent in English as the primary operating and reporting language used within the industry
- Have experience in QC testing techniques appropriate to their role
- Have experience in cGMP application
- Have an awareness of the requirements for equipment and method validation
- Have awareness of root cause analysis
- Be computer literate and be able to demonstrate an understanding of electronic systems
- Must be educated to NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline
- Must have experience in the relevant testing discipline, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry having worked to cGMP standard