Project Support Analyst – £225 Per Day
Our client, a global publishing company based in Maidenhead, is looking for a Project Support Analyst (PSA) to assist in the smooth running of several small projects. This will include the creation of Project Plans and other related documents such as risk and issue logs, and then to work alongside team members to record progress and assist in co-ordination.
The PSA will report to the PMO Director, who will support the PSA in determining priorities, identifying who to work with on each project, advising on project related questions. The PSA will escalate issues and bring any questions of clarification to the PMO Director.
This is a temporary role for 6 Months, possibly longer – All work is currently home based and is expected to remain this way for the duration of this contract. If the work extends beyond 6 months, this may be reviewed.
- Work alongside Project team members, and with the guidance of the PMO Director, prepare simple project plans, showing tasks, start and end dates, dependencies and responsibilities.
- Provide weekly reports on each project to the PMO Director and ensure the project team members are aware of tasks to be carried out, target dates and dependencies.
- Maintain a record of progress and record impacts of any changes.
- Conduct virtual team meetings and ensure team members are aware of the plans and changes as they occur.
- Engage with individuals from UK and overseas. This should be possible within normal UK working hours, but occasional flexibility outside this may be required.
- Good understanding of the principles of Project Management on small projects
- Previous experience in a Project Management role
- Experience with Project Management tools
- Familiarity with standard project management software, MS Office, Zoom, Instant Messaging (IM).
- Experience with Smartsheets – Not essential but would be useful
- Ability to operate as a member of a team and support their needs in terms of project planning and reporting
- Structured thinking
- Change management