Procurement Administrator – £10.51
Our client a Global Biotech company, based in Speke is looking for a Procurement Administrator to join their Procurement team.
They are looking for the right skill set as well as the right attitude for this role.
This role is to start on the 6th January 2020 and to last for 12 months possibly longer.
- To ensure that all purchase requisitions are approved and converted to purchase orders in an efficient and timely manner
- Providing administration support to the Procurement team
- Responsible for reporting and publishing all key monthly metrics and KPI’s, ensuring compliance to the Procurement Policy
- Working with internal customers to ensure that any purchase orders placed through the internal system are processed and approved if compliant
- Expediting purchase orders to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Manage large amounts of data entry
- Data Analysis to support the Category Buyers and Category Managers
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong Data Entry skills
- Ability to develop relationships with key internal customers and suppliers
- Passion for Quality and Compliance
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Self-starter, resilient and results driven