Part-time Concierge Desk Assistant – £22K pro rata
Our client within the film industry is looking for a Concierge Desk Assistant to join their Concierge Services team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role holder will provide efficient, professional administrative support for the company and Media Specialist Productions Team.
24 hours per week – 12 hour days, Saturday and Sunday only.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors, nurses and HCAs arriving at the site.
- Leading the processing of the concierge swabs and be the first point of contact for queries around arrival of specific swabs
- Communicate with other members of the concierge team to ensure that all swabs are allocated in a timely manner.
- Lead the allocation of new swabs to nurses, drivers and HCAs.
- Conduct office administrative tasks including monitoring PPE and office equipment stock
- Conduct projects to support the needs of the department and the wider business development
- Champion the WASP swab administration Program and be the first point of contact for WASP queries from other members of the concierge team
- Working as part of the team on the Concierge Service Desk to ensure that all contact with customers and employees
reflects the company’s consistent delivery of the highest quality standards of customer service
- Complete postal test set up & delivery as required per production
- Any other reasonable request, as required by Management.
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Some experience working in a customer facing, or business administrative focused role
- Administration skills, specifically Microsoft
- Excel & Outlook
- High level of accuracy, good eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate in Microsoft Packages
- Able to work well in a team environment
- To act in a positive and polite manner towards work colleagues
- To display a “can do” attitude
- Calm, punctual and resilient
- Able to work flexibly as required at different locations with flexible start/finish time
- Approachable, helpful nature, and able to build a natural and respectful rapport with people
- Driving licence and access to car is essential for this post