Operations Administrator (12 month FTC) – £21.5k
Our client based in Maidenhead is looking for an Operations Administrator to join their AAPA (Africa, Asia and Pacific Area) Operations team on a 12-month fixed term contract. They are looking for an experienced administrator with an understanding of international operations.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the ideal candidate will be required to accurately collate and analyse a range of data and information and be able to communicate effectively with team members in other countries.
- Provide a range of administrative support functions within the AAPA Operations Team.
- Assist the Managers in maintaining and updating files.
- Process orders through the company’s Purchase Management System.
- Liaise with Facilities to co-ordinate shipping and delivery requirements.
- Liaise with material and equipment suppliers through ordering to shipping and delivery.
- Co-ordinate replacement orders for all AAPA countries.
- Responsible for compiling and maintaining the AAPA H&S Action Plan
- Liaise with country managers to collate and monitor the return of all health & safety data from regions, including Hand Arm Vibration data, pesticide use, and machinery servicing/ testing and other key data for corporate reporting.
- IT literate in all Microsoft office products, specifically Microsoft Excel and SharePoint
- Experience of operating in a similar administrative capacity
- Experience of arranging meetings and events and taking notes/minutes of meetings
- Experience of administrating international operations and working in a multi-cultural environment (desirable)
- IOSH Managing Safely or working understanding of general Health & Safety (desirable)
- Languages: Africa and Asia Pacific (desirable)