Marketing Officer – £20K
This role is working from home until further notice.
Our client a prestigious company based in Wokingham, is one of the first and fastest growing suppliers dedicated to supplying on-demand bespoke printed training materials. They supply many of the most innovative companies in the world with a fully integrated supply chain of services.
They are looking for a Marketing Officer to join their team. They are looking for someone who is creative, well organised, and passionate about using marketing to build brands and engage with target audiences. They are looking for someone with hands-on experience to deliver and track marketing activities. Working closely with colleagues from across the organisation, you will deliver marketing and communications activity for the business.
The role holder will make sure marketing operations deliver: helping us to increase understanding of what we do, who we do it for and why we can make a difference. You need to love marketing and what it can achieve, have a good understanding and experience of relevant techniques, tools and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience across the marketing mix. This is an opportunity to make an impact as a member of a small team, ensuring that the marketing efforts of the Company add value.
- Working with the Sales & Marketing Director, the Head of Marketing and relevant business units to deliver the company marketing plan
- Supporting the Marketing and Sales teams and relevant business units to deliver company marketing activity to meet revenue and strategic goals – including content development, proposition development, research, campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR
- Organising and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Maintaining the company brand, website, social channels and supporting assets
- The delivery of end-to-end multi-channel campaigns including content, social (paid and organic), PR, SEO and partnerships, ensuring alignment with the relevant business units
- Co-ordinating all Company communications including external, customer and internal
- Maintaining marketing files and records
- Measuring, analysing, and reporting on marketing activity
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or in similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods with the ability to implement campaign measurements including metrics and outcomes (to establish ROI)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Internet, Adobe family of products and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics, including on and offline media, digital marketing, content production, social media management and PR
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Certificate, Advanced Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing or Studying towards or have a marketing, business, economics, or equivalent qualification, or qualified by experience
- Proven track record of working in partnership with successful Sales and Marketing teams, increasing customer awareness, communications and stakeholder management
- Highly creative and commercially aware