Inventory Controller – £25K
Our client, a learning science company that delivers personalised learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results, is looking for an Inventory Controller to join their team.
Reporting into the Inventory Manager and making-up part of the EMEA Operations team, the Inventory Controller will play a key role in planning and forecasting print stock levels across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, (EMEA).
The role holder will partner with sales, marketing, and product teams with a heavy focus on the client’s very successful Open University Press business.
Working from home until September 2021 at the earliest.
- Generating raw data from online tool, to manipulate in Excel and aid in forecast decision making.
- Working with Editorial and Production teams to enhance the data and generate accurate forecast volumes. Considering various production and delivery lead times.
- Constantly monitoring and reviewing title performance against forecast, to ensure cost effective decision making and correct stock availability.
- Processing digital orders through the system (ERP) from picking up the order in Salesforce.com (SFDC) through to receipt in virtual warehouse.
- Working with both internal and external customers to communicate changes (i.e. publication dates, costings, etc.).
- Running monthly and ad-hoc analytical reports for the Inventory Manager and the wider team. Reports can include – fill rate performance, performance versus prior month and versus forecast, Amazon-specific analytics, amongst others.
- Intermediate MS Excel Skills (e.g., VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.).
- Previous experience in forecasting and demand planning is ideal, but not essential.
- A data-driven mindset.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Some exposure to business intelligence systems like QlikView would be advantageous.