International Customer Service & Shipping Administrator – £25-30K
Our client is a company within the Medical Sector with a long-established culture of designing and manufacturing exceptionally high-quality innovative measurement and diagnostic instruments for the eye care industry.
They are looking for an International Customer Service & Shipping Administrator to join their team, looking after Scandinavia and Eastern Europe in a customer service role as well as shipping role. The successful candidate will be communicating with customers to update them on progress of orders and other queries.
- Manage and ensure satisfactory fulfilment of customer orders and be the customer’s first point of contact for all admin enquiries both in writing and verbally in a timely manner.
- Be a link between the sales team and different departments, issuing all relevant documentations for shipment, returns and credits.
- Keep track of specific requirements for each customer which may be changing regularly and record them in our tracker.
- Handle customer requests which do not fit with the company’s requirement while keeping the customer satisfied.
- Manage shipments & all export documentation in a timely manner.
- Previous Experience in International customer service and shipments required.
- Strong administrative skills are vital for this role, with excellent attention to detail and ability to follow correct procedures.
- Ability to work flexibly, adjust to last minute requirements, work within deadlines and, on occasion, work additional hours for month ends. Ability to prioritise work and be independent while working as part of the team and be able to provide support to colleagues if needed.
- Being able to maneuver customer expectations and maneuver them gently.
- Understand and cater for culture differences.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic and organised and self-motivated.