International Account Coordinator up to £14.35 per hour
Our client, a gym equipment manufacturer and distributor based in High Wycombe, are looking for an International Account Coordinator to be responsible for providing order processing and management process for the EMEA region of the sales team.
The ideal candidate will be able to meet all deadlines and have a proactive approach to all tasks, supporting the team and department. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an order management environment is essential, as well as working knowledge of Salesforce.
The role is temp to perm and paying up to £14.35 per hour dependant on experience.
- Order processing; pricing, approval, system entry and purchase order generation
- Data entry of orders – up to 150 a month
- Check and escalate pending orders when necessary
- Providing order confirmations and quotes
- Initial point of contact for assigned customers
- Liaising with warehouse and transport companies to secure order collections
- Prepare and issue weekly reports to sales manager
- Awareness of different countries customs and import processes
- Customer focused, outgoing and a team player
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel is essential
- Fitness industry background experience preferred
- Oracle/ SAP advantageous
- Salesforce experience is desirable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an order management environment