Our client a Global Biotech company, based in Speke is looking for a HR Advisor.
This role is to start on the 6th of January 2020 and to end on the 2nd of April 2021.
The salary is dependent on experience.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Preferably someone from the private sector
- Someone that has gained experience working in a fast-paced environment/organisation
- Someone that is a self-starter and can hit the ground running
- Someone that can build strong working relationships with the stakeholder groups they will be supporting
- Someone with significant employee relations experience, confident in dealing with complex ER cases up to and including dismissal
- Someone that is also experienced in supporting managers with absence management (including long term sick cases) and supporting managers to deal with performance issues
- Someone that is comfortable presenting to groups and delivering some training
- It is essential that the candidate has experience with ER cases from beginning to end
- Union experience would be ideal but isn’t essential
- Ideally CIPD qualified