HR Administrator – £20K
Our client based in Thame is looking for a HR Administrator to join their team to provide administrative support to the HR Manager and company directors.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months’ experience in an office environment and be a highly organised individual with excellent time management. Previous HR experience is not essential.
- To support the HR Manager in the implementation of the HR strategy and other identified projects and initiatives
- Support the Implementation of HR processes, policies and standards, positively influencing cultural change
- To support the HR Manager in attracting and retaining talent with responsibility for staff recruitment below Manager level
- Ensure all staff are adequately trained; maintain appropriate training plans and evaluation of training
- Provide administrative support to directors
- To provide support to reception, site administration and health and safety
- Understand and apply the appropriate processes, policies and standards within the company management systems
- Educated to A level
- At least 6 months’ experience in an office environment
- Previous HR experience
- Previous B2B experience in IT related industry
- Educated to Degree level
- CIPD qualified or pursuing