HR Administrator (12 month FTC) – £21.5k
Our client based in Maidenhead is looking for a HR Administrator to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract and are looking for someone who is methodical, has a strong attention to detail and enjoys all aspects of office administration.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the ideal candidate will enjoy all aspects of office administration work and have excellent customer service skills. They will have the ability to plan and prioritise their own workload, work well under pressure and remain focused whilst working on multiple tasks.
- Provide general HR administration as required and support any departmental HR projects
- Complete all electronic filing relating to HR, ensuring records are always up to date and accurate
- Support the HR team with Recruitment, Onboarding, Learning & Development, Payroll, Performance Management and exiting employees
- Arranging meetings and appointments
- Raising and receipting of purchase orders
- Working in an administrative capacity within a confidential environment
- Navigating and updating a comprehensive data base
- Using a HR Information System Essential
- Working in an HR department in organisations with multicultural staff Desirable
- Using Cornerstone software Desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- An intermediate level of computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Highly discrete and confidential