Finance Manager £24-£27k
Our client, a courier company based in Colnbrook, are looking for an account manager to join their team.
The job holder will be responsible for all the accounts processes, including sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control, responding to queries and raising credit notes where appropriate for two separate companies.
They will also be responsible for several accounting functions, including invoicing and updating prices and costs in the system.
- Supplier and expense payments, BACS and cheques
- Purchase invoice checking against contracts
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Raising and posting of sales invoices
- Sales ledger and credit control
- Debtors plus reconciliation between SAGE and our Factoring facility
- Queries and credit notes/additional invoices
- Setting up of new accounts on the Metafour system
- Cash allocation/ bank reconciliations including commercial banking
- Purchase ledger payment runs
- Processing of credit card payments and employee expenses
- Liaising with the company accountant on a quarterly basis, producing VAT return & posting to HMRC online
- Some aspects of payroll
- Manage time effectively to complete workload and meet deadlines
- Plan, schedule and evaluate own work. Reporting weekly to the Directors
- Create, maintain and promote good working relationships
- Previous experience in courier or logistics business (preferred)
- Proficient in Sage (essential), and Metafour (desirable)