Finance & Admin Assistant – £20-23K
Our client is looking to recruit a Finance & Administration Assistant to provide administrative support for the company and be the first line of contact for all Customers.
This role is office based on a temp to perm basis, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm.
- Answering phone and managing reception – including being responsible for hospitality for visitors
- Creating tickets for customers
- Printing and stamping invoices
- Purchase invoice reconciliation
- Processing expenses
- Credit card reconciliation
- Booking in stock and assigning serial numbers
- Arranging couriers
- Ordering and managing stationery supplies
- General filing
- Working co-operatively with colleagues and offer support when required.
- Ability to deal with customers in a courteous, professional manner both in person and on the telephone, however demanding they are.
- Willingness to help the team solve customer problems by dealing promptly and effectively with calls.
- Ability to deal with customers in a courteous, professional manner both in person and on the telephone.
- Understand importance of customer service
- Working knowledge of MS Office