Employee Experience Assistant – £26-28K
Our client within the film industry is looking for an Employee Experience Assistant that will work closely with the team to help to create an inspiring place to work while maintaining an atmosphere of care, trust, and ownership – with a healthy dose of fun!
Reporting into the Head of HR, the Employee Experience Assistant (‘EEA’) provides excellent quality admin assistance for people processes across the full employee life cycle to help embed the company values in everything.
- Collect and collate new employee paperwork (e.g., Right to Work, P45, starter forms, bank details for payroll and the HRIS system).
- Carry out pre-employment checks including DBS, references, and clinical employee credentials
- Generate and issue documentation including offer letters, contracts of employment and changes to terms & conditions
- Maintain employee records (including sickness) on HRIS
- Create eLearning profiles and maintain records
- Run management information reports (e.g., absence management) from the HRIS and manipulate the data according to needs
- Be the first point of contact for all HR enquires
- Assist with any employee relation issues including notetaking at investigation, disciplinary or grievance meetings as and when required
- Follow, maintain, and improve HR admin processes and workflows
- Support the Head of HR and the Employee Experience Manager with day-to-day operational HR tasks
- Assist The Recruiter with recruitment administration during recruitment drives
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of HR and/or the Employee Experience Manager
- Passionate about Employee Experience (HR): you’ll have worked in employee experience/HR for at least one year and want to help managers enhance the experience of employees within their organisation
- CIPD level 3 – Desirable
- Super organised: used to juggling multiple projects with different priorities and working to short deadlines
- Strong attention to detail: the team rely on the Employee Experience team to ensure projects run perfectly
- Tech savvy: a fast learner and confident using MS Office
- Have a growth mindsight: they’re growing fast, and you’ll be expected to offer ideas where processes can be improved and drive your own personal development
- Excellent verbal and written skills: you should be able to draft clear, concise communications, adapting tone & style as appropriate
- Sound judgement: you’ll have access to sensitive and confidential information so you’ll need to be discreet – someone who can be relied upon to ‘do the right thing’