Data Retention Administrator £9.80 per hour
Our client a very prestigious Biotech company, based in Speke in Liverpool is looking for a Data Retention Administrator to join their HR Operations team.
This role requires someone with attention to detail and good communication skills as you will also partner with other members of the HR team. The role holder must always ensure that the UK business delivers and excellent service and is 100% compliant with all policies and procedures keeping files up to date operating to GDPR procedure’s.
On completion of the project a bonus of £500 will be paid at the end of the 6-month period provided the incumbent stays up to or after the six months, or the project is brought to an early close prior to this date.
- Full review of personnel file data
- Reviewing personnel files and retention periods
- Safely disposing of unrequired documents.
- Scanning and archiving
- Data cleanse of electronic personnel files
- Creation and development of retention matrix
- Any other ad hoc tasks as requested
- Familiarity of GDPR and Data Protection legislations
- A good understanding/experience of People Systems
- Self-sufficient and ability to manage own workload
- Highly competent with office 365