Data Entry Coordinator – £26K
Our client within the film industry is looking for a Data Entry Coordinator to join work closely with the Front Desk team to create an inspiring place to work while maintaining an atmosphere of care, trust and ownership – with a healthy dose of fun!
Reporting into the Operations Duty Manager the Data Entry Coordinator will provide efficient and professional admin support to the Specialist Productions team to ensure that an exceptional service is provided to our clients, patients and colleagues at all times.
HOURS: 40 hours per week, rostered to work anytime between the hours of 9:00am – 10:00pm, Monday to Sunday (5 days on 2 days off), on 8 hour shifts.
Shifts could be 9.00am-5.00pm or 2.00pm-10.00pm or anything in between – You do not get to pick and choose shifts, they are rotated fairly between the whole team.
- Lead the process of accurately entering patient data and testing information into our purpose-built Sample Processing System
- Manage courier, postal and in person pick -p and delivery of stock & PPE
- Answer emails and phone calls from colleagues, clients and visitors
- Any other duties as requested by the Specialist Productions team
- Super organised: used to juggling multiple projects with different priorities and working to short deadlines
- Previous experience working in a busy reception area would be advantageous
- An understanding of health services is desirable but full training will be provided
- Strong attention to detail: the team rely on you to ensure projects run perfectly
- Self-motivated: Able to work well under pressure, unsupervised and using your own initiative
- Tech savvy: confident using MS Office
- Have a growth mindsight: they’re growing fast, and you’ll be expected to offer ideas where processes can be improved and drive your own personal development
- Excellent verbal and written skills: you should be able to draft clear, concise communications, adapting tone & style as appropriate
- Flexible: The working environment changes based on client needs; you’ll need to be adaptable and open to accommodating to client and team needs as required