Customer Service Team Member – £18k
Our client a legal firm based in Maidenhead, is now looking for a Customer Service Team member to answer all incoming calls to the business within the specified lender SLA’s and personal KPI’s, ensuring the callers queries are answered correctly and any issues resolved.
The role holder will log the history of the calls in as much detail as possible to make it easier for others to understand the status of the file.
Salary will increase to £19K after training.
- Provide a professional, polite and courteous service
- To answer all incoming calls between the hours of 8.30 and 5.30 Mon-Fri
- Use Mitel software to monitor call levels
- Provide accurate updates to all callers
- Use Visual files to log details of all calls
- Ensure in house security questions are completed
- Resending documents to customers/clients/brokers by email as and when requested
- Working together as a team is imperative
- Making outgoing welcome calls to clients and customers
- Explain and encourage the use of G:PortL and understand how it works
- Reporting any process failures to the Team Manager
- Working in a team of changeable size dependant on call volume fluctuations in line with instructions
- Be prepared to assist the progressions team or other departments when required
- Previous call centre or inbound customer service experience
- Computer skills – Word, Excel