Customer Service Representative – £11.50ph
Our client a global biotech company based in Maidenhead are looking for a Customer Services Representative to join their Commercial Operations department and execute efficiently and professionally all business operations and customer services activities.
This role is a customer facing role requiring customer focus, clear communication skills, product knowledge, empathy, and stress-resistance as well as versatility with operational systems (SAP, etc).
The role is to start on the 1st June on a 6-month contract basis – 37.5 hours per week.
It will be working from home initially with 2 days a week in the office until July when it will then be 5 days a week in the office.
The worker cannot take any holiday in Sept or Oct as it is a very busy time for the business. Please do not apply if you have pre-booked holidays or commitments during this time.
- Adherence to Customer Service processes and procedures
- Answering inbound customer calls courteously and professionally, dealing with each enquiry effectively and efficiently
- Management of Customer Service Inbox, ensuring all emails are processed appropriately and promptly
- Receiving and processing incoming customers’ orders and queries
- Minimum disruption to customer order delivery achieved by accuracy of order input and liaising with UK Third party distributor
- Point of contact for external remote sales team with any order/query issues
- Strong collaboration within business operations and customer services team
- Miscellaneous Customer Service duties as and when required i.e. filing, outbound calling, new team member shadowing, data gathering etc
- All Creation of new customer accounts ensuring all financial controls are adhered to.
- Support and liaise with accounts team, credit checking.
- Ensure quality compliance during new account processing, from setting up new account – delivery of product.
- Process product technical complaints, adverse event and medical information calls, including keeping records and completing month end reports to Pharmacovigilance and PTC management teams (when required).
- Ensuring all SOP and training are up to date in timely manner.
- 100% compliant with policies and procedures
- Previous experience in similar role, preferentially in pharmaceutical Industry.
- Fluent in English.
- Customer service background
- SAP experience preferable
- Microsoft Office, including strong Word, Excel skills
- Understanding of logistic/supply chain processes
- Efficient organisation, time management and prioritisation.
- Respecting deadlines, accurate task completion (Quality & detail focused)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
Team-player & Customer oriented
- Flexible and dynamic, Service/customer minded,
- Sense of initiative, organisational skills, stress resistant, multi-tasking, team minded and collaborative with broader commercial team.
- Clear and effective communicator, empathy and engaging attitude able to build relationships and trust over the phone