Customer Service Advisor – £11ph
Our client, a leading UK medical manufacturer and distributor based in High Wycombe, is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to be responsible for the processing of orders and the tagging of all UK sales orders within the electronic warehouse system.
The Customer Service Advisor will manage the Sales inbox, respond to customer queries within agreed turnaround times and will also be responsible for answering phone calls within the department.
The Customer Service Advisor will also log any customer complaints on the internal quality system. Another key responsibility for this role will be the management of out of stock items which will require liaison with the warehouse and purchasing and communication to customers.
- Build and maintain good customer relations and achieve high service standards
- Process customer purchase orders and standing orders received via telephone, fax, email, post and add to all relevant Clinipak IT systems (Exchequer, EWS and ProspectSoft).
- Updating any customer complaints onto the QMS GAS/CRM systems
- Taking and recording of information appertaining to customer complaints and passing to correct personnel for action through the use of the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Coordinating pickups for returns as advised by the line manager, as well as applying credit notes where required.
- Providing list prices to customers verbally and recording verbal quotation on the CRM system with recall to the appropriate team member.
- Ensure that dated orders are recorded correctly in Exchequer and tagged and noted in EWS
- Ensure that all customer communication is recorded in CRM including Prospects, Leads and adding new contacts when necessary.
- Passing all price enquiries. discount enquiries, returns and wrap requests to the appropriate team member and recording actions on the CRM/ GAS system.
- Processing and prioritising customer sales orders so that production can be scheduled and keeping line manager updated of daily pipeline of orders.
- Previous order processing experience – essential
- CRM system experience – advantageous
- Good Customer Service skills/experience
- Strong Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet – intermediate level essential