Client Relationship Manager – £44k
Our client within the film industry is looking for a Client Relationship Manager to provide an accurate and efficient COVID 19 testing solution for the client.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the role holder will lead and support the team and customers, to provide a safe and secure environment in which the client can build their production schedule. They will deliver first class account management ensuring that customer service levels exceed client expectation, and profit margins are achieved.
HOURS: 40 hours per week, 5 days on 2 days off – 8 hour shifts to work anytime between 4.00am – 11.00pm, Monday – Sunday (depending on the needs of the business). Some may be remote working subject to managers approval.
- Proactively lead your team to ensure all swabbing and interactions meet the quality standards that the company aim to provide.
- Develop and maintain exceptional client relationships to consistently deliver excellent service and maximise revenue.
- To build a good working relationship with the COVID supervisor and Unit Production Manager / Producer on your production.
- To organise an effective system of transporting the swabs from the client’s sites to the correct laboratory to gain results in the quickest possible manner.
- To forecast and manage pressure on the labs to form a system which works for both the client and the laboratory.
- To ensure all staff are achieving the highest possible standards of cleanliness, safety, and accuracy.
- Liaise with teams (including transport/couriers, PPE/stock, void swabs/waste, bookings, public health advice) to ensure all work streams are coordinated and contributing to safe, efficient, and effective operations.
- Monitor booking numbers and liaise with the Resourcing and HR Department to ensure sufficient staff numbers are available.
- Receive and manage stock levels, ordering appropriate levels to avoid service disruption of any kind.
- Promote high quality practices across the service delivery.
- Provide a daily report of tests carried out and overview of results to the client.
- Ensure a smooth flow of information between the office Team and Site Team/COVID Team.
- Foresee and neutralise problems in an organised and calm manner.
- Own the invoicing, budgeting, reporting, and planning aspects of the dedicated production.
- Create and implement initiatives that will deliver increase in revenue, retention of staff and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to travel overseas or to different site locations at hours when public transport may not be running, as and when required.
- Proven experience of working in a fast pace, ever changing environment; Availability to work and adapt to new projects either immediately, or at short notice.
- Success as a people manager and developer of teams.
- In depth experience of Account Management and Business Development.
- Multi-Million £ Account portfolios with growth examples
- Experience of managing operations or logistics in a fast-paced setting.
- Able to communicate clearly and sensitively with a wide range of people, some of whom will be nervous and anxious.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team, supervising staff, prioritising, and scheduling workloads of team to deadlines.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems.
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritise, schedule and execute work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to mentor and Coach the next generation of leaders by creating an environment of commitment to success.
- Ability to develop the talent, processes, and capabilities of our existing and future needs.
- Ability to build rapport at all levels of the organisation.