Client Operations Coordinator – £28k
Our client within the film industry is looking for a Concierge Desk Coordinator to join their Concierge Services team. Reporting to the Client Relationship Manager and Operations Manager, the role holder will provide efficient, professional administrative support for the COVID-19 Swabbing Teams based on client sites, off-site locations and mobile services relating to the Concierge Service Desk.
40 hours per week, rostered to work anytime between the hours of 4.00am – 6.00pm, Monday to Sunday, on 8 Hour shifts depending upon the needs of the business. Some of this may be remote working subject to management approval.
This role does not have a set location of work as you will be based on site per production.
- Working as part of the team on the relevant Studio or
- Production location to ensure that all contact with customers and employees reflects the company’s consistent delivery of the highest quality standards of customer service;
- Collate client patient data and other necessary information in an accurate and timely fashion internally for the Client Relationship Managers and Operations Managers and externally to clients where applicable;
- To welcome client/patients to the area of testing;
- Take client/patient’s name and DOB;
- Assign client/patient swab to their name in the ‘swab barcode’ column using the relevant Google Sheets or interface;
- Direct the client/patient to a testing room or ask them to wait if needed;
- Once the client’s/patient’s swab has been conducted, the Client Operations Coordinator will need to ‘verify’ the swab code number in the ‘verification check’ column on the Google Sheet or interface;
- When verification is complete and ‘matched’ the swab then goes into a box to be sent to the assigned laboratory;
- Show the client/patient the correct way out through the one- way system and thank them for attending;
- Accurately log all swabs/client information and ensure verification checks are completed;
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships to maximise revenue;
- To act as a liaison between clients and other
- departments as requested, to assist in problem solving and
- promoting customer satisfaction where appropriate;
- Any other reasonable request, as required by management.
This role may also involve being part of the mobile team and Concierge Services Desk (office based).
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience working in a customer facing, or business administrative focused role;
- Strong administration skills, specifically Microsoft Excel & Outlook;
- High level of accuracy, good eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Organised and methodical approach and able to manage a continuous workload.
- To act in a positive and polite manner towards work colleagues;
- To display a “can do” attitude; Calm, punctual and resilient;
- Able to work flexibly as required at different locations with flexible start/finish times;
- Approachable, helpful nature, and able to build a natural and respectful rapport with people;
- Thrive in an environment with deadlines under pressure;
- You will need to maintain a deep understanding and knowledge of all company products and services;
Driving licence and access to car is essential for this post.