Brand Management Associate – £139 Per day
Our client based in Maidenhead is looking for a Brand Management Associate to join their Commercial Operations Team. This is a temporary role for 6 months, possibly longer due to promotion of current Marketing Assistant.
This role has the main objective to support planning, development, execution of marketing activities related to existing and new brands and support the launch of new vaccines. The Brand Management Associate, in collaboration with the marketing manager, contributes towards the strategic thinking and is responsible for the operational execution of the assigned marketing projects. The Brand Management Associate together with the marketing manager aims to close collaborate in particular with sales, business operations, communication and medical teams to lead cross-functional activities in support of the marketing strategy. Quality and timely execution of activities is essential KPI.
- Supporting the marketing manager build a clear brand vision strategy.
- Support and collaborate with the marketing manager to collate market data, supporting monitoring key market changes, pro-actively capture policy changes and update relevant marketing material as well as inform relevant colleagues and teams.
- Collate and monitor competitors marketing activities, marketing campaigns, advertising, websites
- Support towards preparation of business reviews with power point presentations and analysis as needed
- Contribute through operational excellence and customers focused activities to enhance the company profile in the UK market, building the image of a trusted vaccine leader
- Together with the marketing manager contribute towards developing the marketing mix plan in alignment with the overall portfolio strategy and the medical activities. Ensure timely execution
- support the development of marketing support material to promote the portfolio to different customer’s channels and stakeholders, including direct mailers, advertising campaigns, etc.
- Develop awareness material to enhance uptake
- Develop knowledge of the key clinical papers and the related clinical evidence
- Support organisation of customer meetings, conferences and exhibitions, ad boards etc.
- Support marketing and medical colleagues to ensure flawless and timely approval of materials
- Liaise and coordinate with agencies and external suppliers; Support with briefing preparations for external agencies, market research and others
- A&P tracking, reconciliation of costs with finance; ensure expenses are within budget availability
- Ensure 100% compliance with ABPI code of practice, with all internal and external policies
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Good understanding of UK ABPI code of practice