Bid Manager – £55-70k
Our client, a waste management company based in Knightsbridge, is looking for a Bid Manager to join their growing team.
- Manage entire bids from start to end of the procurement cycle
- Prepare robust and accurate technical solutions and documentation tailored for tenders.
- Assist with preparation of business strategies and plans
- Conduct market research and apply recommendations to team’s business model
- Influence and inspire team members across the business in support of tendering output requirements.
- Business support activities for other commercial and growth activities outside of standard procurement cycle.
- Maintain internal commercial and technical libraries
- Comply with Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies
- Risk management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline
- Master’s Degree in Business or related discipline (advantageous)
- Prince2 and/or other Project Management qualifications (advantageous)
- Technical and Administrative Bid preparation and Tendering/Procurement processes
- Negotiation processes
- Costing, pricing and project financial structuring (advantageous)
- Waste management/environmental industry knowledge (highly advantageous)
- Language Proficiency:
- English (fluent)
- French (advantageous)
- Arabic (advantageous)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience building technical solutions and bid submissions for waste management projects.
- Specific experience in the development and production of both infrastructure and logistics solutions.
- Experience of bidding across multiple countries (bidding in Asia and/or Africa – advantageous)
- Experience of winning tender projects.
- Experience of negotiating with clients – advantageous
- Experience in researching, sourcing and implementing data from a multitude of internal and external data sources.