Benefits Administrator – £16ph
Our client a Biotech company, based in Maidenhead is looking for a Benefits Administrator to join their growing Human Resources team.
This is a temporary role to start in January 2021 for 8 months, possibly longer.
- Responsible for the administration of the core UK benefit programmes, including medical, dental, Life Assurance, group Income protection, and the flexible benefit programmes, including 14 various flexible benefit offerings.
- Liaison to third party UK Benefits broker’s including, but not limited to, attend monthly meetings, query escalation point, administering the flexible benefit portal and general reporting.
- Coordinate benefit invoice coding and payments as well as to assist Finance team with any benefit invoice reconciliation.
- Gather and store policies across Europe for benefit offerings and assist with the benefit harmonisation project.
- Process new hire and benefit changes for Europe.
- Coordinate with Payroll on a monthly basis, reconciling the benefit offerings against payroll deductions. Look into and resolve any queries.
- Assist with year-end reporting, working closely with external providers and payroll, gathering and processing the correct information.
- Additional Workday payroll project support for benefits including, but not limited to configuration, integrations, testing, payslip validation, audit reports.
- Research and address benefit escalations from all employees within the organisation.
- Explain Total Rewards policies, practices and procedures to others within the organization.
- Ad hoc duties and project work.
- Previous UK benefit administration
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and errors in reporting.
- Mastery of Microsoft office suite with an important emphasis on Microsoft Excel (vLookup, formulas, etc.).
- Workday experience preferred.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and in a collaborative team structure.