AS&T Analyst (£15.42 per hour)
Our client a very prestigious Biotech company, based in Speke, Liverpool is looking for a AS&T Analyst (Analytical Science & Technology Analyst). The position is to start on the 6th of April for a duration on 6 monts (possibly longer).
This role holder will be required to compliantly perform AS&T laboratory testing, data review and data interpretation in accordance with approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) on samples across Agrippal and FCC platforms.
The role holder must always ensure that the UK business delivers and excellent service and is 100% compliant with all policies and procedures.
- Perform laboratory testing, data review and data interpretation
- Participate in technical and validation studies
- Comply with approved SOPs
- Carry out instrument maintenance and calibration
- Participate in quality risk assessments
- Initiate and participate in DR/CAPA and CC actions as and when required
- Laboratory administration tasks such as:
– HSE risk assessment completion, review and adherence
– Archive lab documents
– Order reagents and consumables
– AS&T sample maintenance
– Ensure the workplace is clean and safe
- Must have a good understanding and experience of testing and equipment issues
- Familiar with Cgmp standards
- Previous pharma background would be preferable
- Have awareness of root cause analysis
- Able to identify deviations within testing and samples
- Have an awareness of equipment and method validation
- Be computer literate