Analyst Project Manager – £35-40K
Our client a prestigious company based in Wokingham, is one of the first and fastest growing suppliers dedicated to supplying on-demand bespoke printed training materials. They supply many of the most innovative companies in the world with a fully integrated supply chain of services.
They are looking for an Analyst/Project Manager to join their Digital Services Team to help successfully analyse and implement opportunities with new and existing customers in the print, digital and outsourced services that the company offer.
You will also be responsible for designing and implementing solutions that help customers deliver their learning solutions in a more automated and efficient manner, from conception to go live. You will also utilise your project management skills to successfully deliver company-wide improvement projects.
- Working with the Heads of business units to articulate the service offers/value propositions, and with the Company’s Sales and Marketing teams.
- Analysing business processes and helping define and document business requirements, identifying risks and communicating these to the relevant stakeholders
- Participating in technical design, contributing insights and ideas that help translate business needs into solution specifications; making recommendations on process automation and efficiency, and solutions to management that balance the competing needs for innovation and standardisation/process harmonisation
- Identifying critical project issues such as resource needs and contingencies; implementing and managing communication, risk, issue and change control strategies and reporting on activity
- Working closely with prospects and customers to understand their requirements and make recommendations on solution design and product fit, documenting project requirements
- Managing inter-company and customer facing projects through to implementation; providing professional advice to stakeholders around the business or to external clients
- Providing analytical support and reporting to the Head of Digital Services on existing and new projects based on evolving business needs; gathering and reporting on customer feedback; evaluating the performance of projects and conducting Benefits Reviews on project outcomes
- A strong business mindset; capable of comprehending the key factors behind business issues i.e. evaluating risks and predicting potential problems, making recommendations on the right approach to achieve goals; and creating and executing plans to get things done
- Proven track record of working in partnership with successful Sales and Marketing teams, increasing customer awareness, communications and stakeholder management
- Proven track record of successful Project Management and Data and Business Analytics, as well as being expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet
- Excellent spreadsheet skills, competent in lookup and summary formulas and pivot charts, Capable of extracting and presenting meaning from data sets
- PRINCE2 and/or Agile qualified, as well as ideally Learning Management and/or Learning Experience Platforms.
- An understanding the inter-connectedness of systems, API’s, field types, data mappings, and ideally Robotic Process Automation
- Ability to competently use a range of tools and technologies including web content management systems, CRM, email and automation tools, ideally Suite or Sugar CRM