Business Support Administrator – £19k
Our client is looking for an Administrator to assist in the day to day activities of the reception area. The individual will be responsible for providing excellent administration support to both internal and external customers and the Administration Manager. There will also be a requirement to assist with some duties for the accounts team.
Please note that the hours of work are 8.30am – 3.30pm (30 hours a week). These are non negotiable.
- Managing the Reception
- Answering telephone calls on the Switchboard
- Sorting and distributing incoming post as well as preparing post to be sent out
- Arranging distribution for brochures to dealers and customers
- Replenish stationary, kitchen and washroom supplies when required
- Arranging services for electrical testing, boiler servicing, water treatment, air conditioning etc.
- Arrange and manage cleaners
- Organise lunch and refreshments for meeting and training
- Arrange travel and accommodation for colleagues and visitors
- Calculate quarterly bonuses on data provided by sales admin
- Support credit control department with manual credits and bonuses
- GCSE Maths & English grade C (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in reception and office administration (essential)
- Accounts knowledge/experience (desirable – not essential)
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel