Accounts Payable Assistant – £9.23 per hour
Our client a Global Biotech company, based in Speke is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their Finance team.
This role is to start on the asap and to last for 3 months possibly longer reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager within the Global Finance Shared Service centre.
- The role holder will be responsible for processing, reviewing and reporting of transactions ensuring compliance with standard processes and procedures within the AP environment
- You would be required to complete supplier statement reconciliations
- Be able to verify invoices that have been paid to bank payments
- Identify any duplicate payments of invoices
- Scan and attach invoices to underlying SAP documents
- Manage email inboxes, deal with invoices and queries, list invoices received, respond to queries and compile metrics
- Previous experience of working in an AP environment desirable
- SAP experience desirable
- Previous experience of using Microsoft products, in particular excel is desirable