Accounts Assistant – £14-15ph
Our client, a global distributor in the health & beauty industry, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their accounts team.
Reporting into the Financial Director, the purpose of this role is to assist in all functions of the accounts department.
This is a temporary role, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, to start ASAP until mid-July, possibly longer due to the position being long term sick cover.
- Responsibility for cash books (Sterling, Dollar and Euro)
- Daily Credit control
- Weekly Payment runs to suppliers
- Adhoc payments
- Process employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Bank Reconciliations
- Petty Cash
- Liaising with Forex brokers
- Customer cash allocation and reconciliations
- Responsibility for Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Holiday cover for purchase ledger
Key Skills & Experience:
- Computer Literacy and experience with accounts systems – MS Navision exp. desirable
- Good telephone and communication skills
- Able to organise and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Cashbooks, Cash Allocation, Credit Control & Sales Ledger