Account Executive – £35K
Our client within the film industry is looking for an Account Executive to sit within their Sales team. Supporting the development of a brand-new business vertical in the UK’s theatre sector, this role offers the opportunity for an ambitious and goal-driven self-starter to make their mark in a growing team to deliver outstanding customer service, building relationships with key stakeholders and maximising partnerships.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the role holder will act as the main point of contact and account management for a small number of existing customer accounts, playing an important role in introducing, acquiring, onboarding and managing future/brand new accounts in Film and TV production sector.
This is a home based role but 2X a month you will have to attend meetings in Slough.
Salary of £35K + bonuses and uncapped commission.
- Respond to incoming enquiries generated through the company web site and through the lead generation company
- Development of existing accounts through liaison with key decision makers
- Identification of new customer opportunities with a particular focus on the UK Theatre sector
- Identification of industry bodies, social networking groups and individual industry thought leaders
- Building relationships with the above groups and individuals
- Development and management of outgoing sales campaigns to generate new opportunities
- Liaise with the company internal teams to ensure successful service delivery, including:
- Finance – ensure weekly invoicing created by the finance and operational team reflects contract agreement;
- Concierge – ensure the concierge team have all of the information to enable them to adequately support the customer;
- Science – maintain relationship with the laboratory team to ensure knowledge of the company and wider market testing solutions is up to date.
- Educated to degree or equivalent.
- 3 years ‘hands on’ working in a similar role, dynamic, fast paced sector with ‘on demand’ expectation in an account management and project delivery environment with a focus on a high degree of telephone/conference work;
- Able to demonstrate solid experience and aptitude in sales;
- Previous experience managing new and existing accounts to achieve long-term success;
- Able to develop positive relationships with clients;
- Able to work remotely and as part of a wider team.
- Strong account management or project management skills;
- Able to build robust business proposals and related commercial pricing models;
- Strong Microsoft skills – Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ambitious, positive ‘can do – make it happen’ attitude and strong work ethic;
- Ability to change priorities quickly, and the capacity to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, fast growing business environment;
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritise, schedule and execute work independently and with minimal supervision;
- Be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ in delivering service on time and to the highest
- Evidence track record of customer delivery.