Account Coordinator – £25-27K
Our client, one of the most established office furniture dealers in the UK, have an exciting new position available due to company expansion.
This role will assist two Key Account Managers on all projects from enquiry through to delivery and aftersales. It would therefore be ideal for someone with commercial furniture experience in an administrative or sales capacity, with exceptional multi-tasking ability.
This is a full-time position based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Hours for the role are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
- Provide administrative support to an Account Manager from initial enquiry, through to procurement and delivery.
- Responsible for creating project quotations.
- Responsible for raising PO’s, ordering products, and checking acknowledgements.
- Liaise with Account Manager, Design, and Installation throughout projects as and when required.
- Looking after snagging reports, logging manufacturer faults.
- Manage the cloud-based CRM system ensuring all records are up to date.
- Communication with clients throughout the order process.
- Deliver reports as requested by the Sales Director.
- As part of the sales administration team additional duties maybe required from time to time in order to support your colleagues in the event of fluctuating workloads or holiday periods for example.
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge on our supply chain partner offering, this will be achieved through company organised training sessions as well as self-driven learning.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with our supply chain partners.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with the clients of your assigned Account Managers.
- 2 years + experience in a sales administrative role – Essential
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional administrative and organisation skills.
- A strong focus on customer service and the ability to build lasting client relationships.
- Advanced experience with MS Office, Sage & CRM systems – Essential
- Excellent time management with the ability to set and stick to deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Thorough reporting skills.
- Excellent multi-tasker, the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Ability to interact with Clients and Suppliers in a professional manner.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Natural problem solver.
- Previous office furniture experience – Advantage.
- A thorough understanding of the sales & negotiation process – Advantage